Modeling of the thermal effects on synthesized from the gas phase copper nanoparticles

I.V. Chepkasov, Y.Y. Gafner, A.R. Khalikov show affiliations and emails
Received  31 January 2014; Accepted  26 June 2014
This paper is written in Russian
Citation: I.V. Chepkasov, Y.Y. Gafner, A.R. Khalikov. Modeling of the thermal effects on synthesized from the gas phase copper nanoparticles. Lett. Mater., 2014, 4(3) 205-208


With the molecular dynamics method on the basis of the tight- binding potential there were simulated the processes of heat treat-ment of copper nanoparticles synthesized from the gas phase. To analyze of thermal effects on the shape and structure of the syn-thesized particles at their smooth heating in a temperature range from 100 to 1200 K was produced. The studied researches showed some tendencies that are characterized for the process of heat im-pact on generated from the gas phase nanoparticles. It was con-cluded that as a result of significant short-term heating there is a of ordering the internal structure of 70% of agglomerated nanoparti-cles with the preferential formation of the spherical shape, the remaining 30% of the studied clusters didn’t observe a unified form.

References (9)

1. A.P. Weber, P. Davoodi, M. Seipenbusch and G. Kasper.Journal of Nanoparticle Research. 5, 293 (2003).
2. S.L. Gafner, L.V. Redel’, Yu.Ya. Gafner. The Physics ofMetals and Metallography. 104(2), 180 (2007).
3. S.L. Gafner, S.V. Kosterin, Yu.Ya. Gafner. The Physics ofthe Solid State. 49(8), 1558 (2007).
4. F. Cleri, V. Rosato. Phys. Rev.В. 48, 22 (1993).
5. S. Nosé. J. Phys. Chem. 81, 511 (1984).
6. W.G. Hoover. Phys. Rev. 31, 1965 (1985).
7. W. Demtröder. Molekülphysik: Theoretische grundlageund experimentelle methoden. München:Olderbourg.(2000) 460 p.
8. H.M. Magnusson, K. Deppert, J.-O. Malm, J.-O. Bovin, L. Samuelson. Journal of Nanoparticle Research. 1, 243(1999).
9. Yu.Ya. Gafner, S.L. Gafner, I.V. Chepkasov. Journal ofExperimental and Theoretical Physics. 111(4), 607 (2010).

Cited by (1)

I. Chepkasov, Z. Popov. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 81, 012033 (2015). Crossref

Similar papers